Skip to content
- Log in to your wordpress account. It should be something like http://yourdomain.com/wp-login.php. (Change yourdomian.com to your real domain)
- Navigate to the left side panel of the dashboard look for the Gravity 2 PDF menu and select Add-ons to start adding the add-ons.
- Once the Add-on section is loaded. Click the Install text below the add-on you want to install. In this case we need to install Gravity 2 PDF – Permission
- Next step is to activate the add-on you just installed. Click the Activate text below the add-on.
- Once activated it will be automatically added to Gravity 2 PDF Settings.
- Now we will use the newly added Plug-in to our Merge PDF Setting. To do that hover your mouse to Gravity 2 PDF and Click Gravity 2 PDF. Look for the Merge you want to add the PDF Permission Add-on and click Edit.
- Scroll down at the bottom part of the page and below the Delivery Type dropdown menu you will notice an option that says PDF Password. This is the setting of the PDF Permission that was added to your merge.
- The Password you want to use to lock the PDF. You can also add more Permission to the PDF like, Printing, Degraded Printing and Copy of Contents.
- Once all the configuration is done hit save and test your form.