Skip to content
- Log in to your wordpress account. It should be something like http://yourdomain.com/wp-login.php. (Change yourdomian.com to your real domain)
- Navigate to the left side panel of the dashboard look for the Gravity 2 PDF menu and select Add-ons to start adding the add-ons.
- Once the Add-on section is loaded. Click the Install text below the add-on you want to install. In this case we need to install Gravity 2 PDF – PDF Viewer.
- Next step is to activate the add-on you just installed. Click the Activate text below the add-on.
- Once activated it will be automatically added to Gravity 2 PDF Settings.
- Now we will use the newly added Plug-in to our Merge PDF Setting. To do that hover your mouse to Gravity 2 PDF and Click Gravity 2 PDF. Look for the Merge you want to add the PDF Viewer Add-on and click Edit.
- Scroll down at the bottom part of the page and at the Delivery Type dropdown menu look for Dropbox option and click Add.
- It will add a section that will give you a shortcode that you will need to paste to a page for the PDF Viewer to work.
- Once all the configuration is done hit save and test your form.