Skip to content
- Open the PDF Creator application of your choice.
- Use the Form Fields of your PDF Creator and it should look something like this.
- Once the field is added you have to add the correct field name which will be used when you map the fields for merging.
- We can use different fields for the form
- For the Radio Button field to work properly we need to make sure that they are using the same Field Name.
- After adding the correct Field Name of radio button add the Radio Button Choice value.
- For Check Box field don’t forget to put in the correct Form Field.
- After adding the Field Name of check box add the Export Value of checkbox from the options tab.
- Once all of the fields are added and the correct fields names are added save the PDF and have it ready for mapping.