Skip to content
- Log in to your wordpress account. It should be something like http://yourdomain.com/wp-login.php. (Change yourdomian.com to your real domain).
- Navigate to the left side panel of the dashboard look for the Forms menu and select New Forms if you are creating new one or select Forms if you are editing a your old Form.
- Once the Form is loaded you can now start adding the Page Field. Under the Standard Fields section click the Pages button and click and drag to the area where you can add the field. This Pages field will allow you to have your form different pages if it is too long. Make sure that the fields are in between the Start Paging and Page Break field.
- Next option is add the Section Field. Under the Standard Fields section click the Sections button and click and drag to the area where you can add the field. This Sections field will allow you to have a line break and a section title.
- Once all the settings are added make sure to publish or save your changes.