- Log in to your wordprewss account. It should be something like http://yourdomain.com/wp-login.php. (Change yourdomian.com to your real domain)
- Once logged in to wordpress admin navigate to the left menu panel. Look for Forms hover your mouse and select Forms.
- Once the page loaded it will list all the Forms you have. Look for the ID and insert the ID number to this shortcode.
- Now navigate to the left menu panel. Look for Pages hover your mouse and select Add New. Paste the code you got from the forms to the page which is like this.
- After adding the code hit the Save / Publish button.