Skip to content
- Log in to your wordpress account. It should be something like http://yourdomain.com/wp-login.php. (Change yourdomian.com to your real domain).
- Once logged in to wordpress admin navigate to the left menu panel. Look for Gravity 2 PDF hover your mouse and select Gravity 2 PDF.
- Once the Gravity 2 PDF page loaded. Click the name of the Merge you will be mapping and you will start editing.
- The page will load the Gravity Merge Items Scroll at the bottom of the page and look for the Map Fields section. Make sure you remember or you have name the form fields of your PDF correctly so it will be easy for you to map the fields of your PDF and your online Form.
- Once Done click the blue Save button at the bottom.