Skip to content
- Log in to your wordpress account. It should be something like http://yourdomain.com/wp-login.php. (Change yourdomian.com to your real domain).
- Once logged in to wordpress admin navigate to the left menu panel. Look for Forms hover your mouse and select Forms.
- Select the form that you want to edit.
- Make sure that all of the forms are added correctly and with the correct Form Field Names.
- Once it is done make sure to hit the Save button.
- Now to check your Local PDF file make sure you are using a PDF Creator (i.e., Adobe Acrobat Pro, PDF Element 6, Nitro PDF) that will allow you to use the Form fields in creating the PDFs. Not just a MS-word document or an Adobe Photoshop PDF generated.
- This is how your form should look like while building it.
- Once checked make sure to publish it and save.
- Finally re-upload the PDF and start mapping again.