Skip to content
- Log in to your wordpress account. It should be something like http://yourdomain.com/wp-login.php. (Change yourdomian.com to your real domain).
- Navigate to the left side panel of the dashboard look for the Forms menu and select New Forms if you are creating new one or select Forms if you are editing a your old Form.
- Once the Form is loaded you can now start adding the Signature Field. Under the Advanced Fields section click the Signature button and click and drag to the area where you can add the field.
- Next step is to add the Correct Field setting to the newly added form field. Click the Field to expand and view all the settings you can adjust. Under the General tab set your Field Label which will be used later as an identifier when you merge your form to your PDF.
- Once all the settings are added make sure to publish or save your changes.